How Digital Accounting Can Save You Time and Money
by Christopher Oxley from Danbro
We know that staying on top of your finances can be hard work. By running a digital accounting platform, you will have instant real-time access to your business finances wherever you are.
This session will run through how this access to cloud accounting will work in practice, demonstrating the benefits of:
• All your finances in one place – including banking
• Having the information you need, when you need it
• Never missing out on unclaimed expenses
• Saving time with invoices that chase themselves
• Understanding how much your time is worth
What’s more, we’ll also show how you financial information is available to your accountant straight away, meaning they can always give you the most proactive advice.
Once you have seen how cloud accounting can save you both time and money, we’ll touch on HMRC’s Making Tax Digital initiative and what this means for you as a business owner.
We are confident that by the end of the session, you’ll no longer want to be wasting time doing paperwork at the end of a busy day, when you can get up to speed on your lunch break!