Consulting Practitioner Benefits and Costs
A Consulting Practitioner is a recognised business expert with a specific skill set, working in collaboration with us to share that expertise and knowledge with businesses looking to develop and grow.
Why be a Consulting Practitioner? It is a chance to give something back, to help others and make the local economy stronger. Being part of a group of like-minded business people gives you the opportunity to continually develop you and your business skills.
Be a part of delivering strategy, skills and support to local businesses with The Business Clinic.
What’s in it for YOU?
• The opportunity to showcase your expertise and your company in supporting ‘peerworking’ surgeries fortnightly to the wider business community, while expanding your sphere of influence as a result of regular attendance at clinics, surgeries, workshops and training events.
• Increased visibility and profile via a showcase of your expertise at our CIC clinics at least once annually. We provide you with the opportunity to follow up with all attendees by providing a “tell me more” information sheet for completion at the clinic which is then passed on for your use.
• Promotion of your business and skills throughout all of our own clinic marketing activities; regular promotion leading up to your clinic; top tips in respect of sharing your knowledge can be communicated daily following the week after your clinic; we write and circulate an article on your behalf after your clinic via our newsletter and social media platforms; information handouts used on the night can also be distributed.
Enhanced visibility through:
• Warmed up referrals to BCO clients as a strategic partner (particularly where a need is identified via the diagnostic analysis)
• Contributing to tips and trends via our news section – once per quarter
• Publishing your articles within our regular newsletters – once per half year
• Interaction and promotion via our Social Media platforms
• Showcasing you and your company on our website
• Recognition within local businesses that engage with The Business Clinic and contribution towards Corporate Social Responsibility
• Strategically signposting your clients to us for advice and support on low cost funding options
Additional cost saving benefits to you:
• Assistance with mentoring, business planning and other learning and development requirements at a preferential rate – to find out more please ask
• Use of our boardroom and meeting room facilities with the room rate discounted by at least 30% with prior arrangement
• Administration support discounted by 20% at £12.50 per hour
How to become a Consulting Practitioner
To enable businesses of all ages and sizes to engage at Consulting Practitioner level we have two levels of participation.
Affiliate level is ideal for the single office/sole trader business that can provide specialist advice and assistance to our practitioners, but still benefit from the open clinic exposure and visibility that Corporate Consulting Practitionership brings.
Corporate Consulting Practitionership; for the business that is able to provide larger scale assistance and expertise via multiple practitioners and who wish to benefit from a level of sponsorship with The Business Clinic then this is the ideal.
You can become involved in either of these levels by doing the following:
• By invitation or recommendation
• You need to share the ethos and values of The Business Clinic
• Have the commitment required
• Have a collaborative approach and be committed to knowledge sharing
• Be open and honest
|Affilliate Consulting Practitioner (0-10 staff)||£600.00 annually|
|Corporate Consulting Practitioner (10+ staff)||£950.00 annually|